Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report: Results Presentation Image size

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
scudelari
692 Views, 9 Replies

Report: Results Presentation Image size

Hello Everyone!

I am creating reports for my analysis and I cannot find a way to make the automatizally inserted Results Presentation images bigger.

Their size is of ridiculous 400x300.

How can I make it as big as the title image?

Thanks a lot!

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
scudelari
in reply to: scudelari

Nobody?

Message 3 of 10
scudelari

Really? Nobody/

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous

See my thread http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Simulation/Results-Images-Within-HTM-Report/m-p/3198758

Nearly a month ago lol. I guess this part of the application is low priority. On a side note, I would like a way to export an image without having to enclose a window around it, just the entire image. I end up with images of slightly different sizes because of this. Not a big deal but it is to me. Thanks

Message 5 of 10
scudelari
in reply to: Anonymous

Hey Andrew,

I also had the feeling. I was expecting to be able to customize way more the report, but it is impossible. Anyway, I think that in order to do what you want you can simply go to the main menu -> export -> image

This way you can export exactly what you see on the screen.

Thanks anyway for the reply. I hope someone from Autodesk says somehting about it.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous

Thanks I am using 2011.. I was talking about file-export-image but in my version it forces me to select the image manually with a window. Do I just double-click or something? Thanks for the reply though

Message 7 of 10
scudelari

I recommend than you using a third party software such as SnagIt.

It is really great for screen captures.

http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.html

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous

Thanks, I have to learn to read the prompts. The export image does do what I need.

Message 9 of 10
dharhay

I have tried to use the report functions and have given up.  I now make any jpg that I need and use a Word document that has all the simple sections and boiler plate needed.  I even have several of those: for sending to the customer or documenting for internal use.  I have been reviewing ANSYS and its reporting is not much better than Simulation's.

Dave H
Message 10 of 10
scudelari
in reply to: dharhay

I guess we can only hope that in the future they will realise that reports are a very important aspect of the workflow and shouldn't be left aside.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report