Discussion Groups

Simulation Mechanical and Multiphysics

Radams17
Accepted Solution

Regarding Fempro and superdraw iii

482 Views, 4 Replies
01-29-2013 02:47 AM

I am a student taking a class in finite element analysis and we are learning how to use Fempro and Superdraw iii. I am wondering if anybody knows where I am able to get a copy of these programs that I can use on my personal computer. 

Thank You.

Please use plain text.
*Expert Elite*
AstroJohnPE

Re: Regarding Fempro and superdraw iii

01-29-2013 06:55 AM in reply to: Radams17

Students can download the current "student" version of the software from the Autodesk website. You should be able to find it by searching for "Simulation Mechanical".

Once you use the current software, you probably will not want to use the old software that you have in your class. Superdraw 3 has not been part of the software for 4 years! A lot of things have changed since then.

John Holtz, PE
Mechanical Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA

16.9 years experience with Simulation Mechanical
Please use plain text.
Radams17

01-29-2013 11:23 PM in reply to: Radams17

Thank you for the response. I know that simulation is the most up to date software. But based on the class I am taking, they are teaching us how to use fempro and superdraw iii. These are the software that is on the school computers and I was just wondering if there is a way to get a copy of fempro and superdraw iii that I am able to use on my own personal computer. 

Please use plain text.
Employee
SaMurgie

02-06-2013 01:20 PM in reply to: Radams17

If you are a student, you can download Simulation Mechanical to your personal computer per John's earlier discussions.

Please use plain text.
Employee
Sualp.Ozel

02-15-2013 06:32 AM in reply to: SaMurgie

There is no way to download Superdraw III.

If you download and Install Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2013, you can access the old Superdraw III modeling environment simply by double clicking on the special executable:

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Simulation 2013\dxfxport.exe

-Sualp

Please use plain text.