Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Fempro and superdraw iii

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Radams17
823 Views, 4 Replies

Regarding Fempro and superdraw iii

I am a student taking a class in finite element analysis and we are learning how to use Fempro and Superdraw iii. I am wondering if anybody knows where I am able to get a copy of these programs that I can use on my personal computer. 

Thank You.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
AstroJohnPE
in reply to: Radams17

Students can download the current "student" version of the software from the Autodesk website. You should be able to find it by searching for "Simulation Mechanical".

Once you use the current software, you probably will not want to use the old software that you have in your class. Superdraw 3 has not been part of the software for 4 years! A lot of things have changed since then.

Message 3 of 5
Radams17

Thank you for the response. I know that simulation is the most up to date software. But based on the class I am taking, they are teaching us how to use fempro and superdraw iii. These are the software that is on the school computers and I was just wondering if there is a way to get a copy of fempro and superdraw iii that I am able to use on my own personal computer. 

Message 4 of 5
SaMurgie

If you are a student, you can download Simulation Mechanical to your personal computer per John's earlier discussions.

Message 5 of 5
Sualp.Ozel
in reply to: SaMurgie

There is no way to download Superdraw III.

If you download and Install Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2013, you can access the old Superdraw III modeling environment simply by double clicking on the special executable:

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Simulation 2013\dxfxport.exe

-Sualp

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums