Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meshing problem 3D solid

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
hot_camp
494 Views, 4 Replies

Meshing problem 3D solid

I have used simulation software in dynamic analysis of Reinforced concrete frame but while automeshing the bars and some parts of the frame cant be mesh and it ran out of meshing  however i removed the bars and then done the meshing without any problem.

can anyone help me please? i have watched the tutrial videos but i cant resolved it till i found this forum .. hope someone can help me .. thanks in advance 🙂

Regards

Master of Structure Engineering
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
cieslak.maciek
in reply to: hot_camp

Could you provide us with some more data? For example some printscreens of the structure?
Message 3 of 5
hot.camp
in reply to: cieslak.maciek

hi thanks for respons.. i have face difficultis during automeshing.

Message 4 of 5
jtyoshi
in reply to: hot_camp

Looking at the second image; the re-bars have very high aspect ratio relative to the rest of the model. This maybe causing you problems with the auto-meshing. You may want to consider using 2D beam elements to represent your bars.

Message 5 of 5
hot.camp
in reply to: jtyoshi

noted about the beam elemnt. these are all integrated as Reinforced concrete beam. the Beam still has to be brick for analysising . can u help me out in solving it? i mean still the first part can not be meshed ... i have cheched almost everything.. soon or later my laptop will burn due to over processing!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums