Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Manager GUI

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
stevenaking
516 Views, 5 Replies

Material Manager GUI

Is it possible to open the material library manager withoiut opening a model?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi Steve,

Yes, you can open up the material library manager from within Sim Mech without having a model open. Simply select the Tools tab from the Ribbon and click on Manage Material Library.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Andrew Sartorelli - Autodesk GmbH
Message 3 of 6

Or if you don't even want to open the Simulation Mechanical interface you can use mlibmgr.exe, located in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Simulation 2015.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Andrew Sartorelli - Autodesk GmbH
Message 4 of 6

Yes, Andrew, that's what I was looking for.

Thak you.

Message 5 of 6
DaveHarhay
in reply to: stevenaking

I have not been able to to this either. Maybe others will add their experience and we can learn something today.

Dave Harhay
Message 6 of 6

That is a great solution. I have my own material mgr that I have edited through the years and now at a different company, I have been adding to it. Thanks Andrew for the tip. Great Forum.

Dave Harhay

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report