Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create reesult plane

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
606 Views, 4 Replies

How to create reesult plane

Hi

I want to view the result in any custom plane. But there are only 4 default plane result available as below:

Untitled.jpg

By clicking the plane can be rotated but i want to pan them too.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
AstroJohnPE
in reply to: Anonymous

You can use the command (probably called "Slice Planes" or something very similar) on the "Results Options" menu. Be sure to look for the command that lets you translate the plane along the k direction. (I don't have the software with me, so the terminology may be different than I remembers. I have faith that you can figure it out.)

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: AstroJohnPE

Hi AstrojhonPe

Yes there is a option as slice plane but it is not movable . It can only be rotated. But i need to move it .

Thanks for your help

Message 4 of 5
AstroJohnPE
in reply to: Anonymous

If you do not have these commands, then I suggest that you contact technical support.

slice planes.png

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: AstroJohnPE

Hello

Yes I have found it. It is working good but the problem is I have to rotate or translate it by draging the mouse curser but in this way i am not getting exactly the same plane which I want.  Is their any system to input equetion of a plane or thee poins co-ordinate of a plane to fix the plane.

Thanks in advance

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report