Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on adding viscoelastic material to Material Library

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
M.Minnen7348
318 Views, 0 Replies

Error on adding viscoelastic material to Material Library

Hi,

I'm running into some issues when adding a viscoelastic material to the Material Library in Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2014.

Creating a viscoelastic material and adding data to the non-tabulated fields works as intended. The problem occurs when adding data to the tabulated section 'Linear Thermal Viscoelastic Orthotropic Material Properties'. After adding data to the tabulated section and clicking accept (also when adding no data and clicking accept) the attached error messages 'Table entry not found' (Error1) and 'Name error' (Error2) appear. The only way to shutdown the Material Library and Autodesk Simulation now is by using Task Manager.

After restating Autodesk Simulation and the Material Library there is no data under the section 'Linear Thermal Viscoelastic Orthotropic Material Properties', instead the data appears under the first tabulated section 'Material Properties versus Temperature Data'. When attempting again to add data to the tabulated section  'Linear Thermal Viscoelastic Orthotropic Material Properties' the attached error message 'Run-time error 9' (Error3) appears.

To complete my model I require a viscoelastic material model, right now I'm stuck. Is there a solution available for this issue?

Thanks,

Marius

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report