Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error #462: the remote server machine does not exist or is unavailable

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
seankelleher00
1043 Views, 2 Replies

Error #462: the remote server machine does not exist or is unavailable

Hello,

I am trying to run what I believe is a simple MES: Nonlinear model, and I am getting the following error:

Error #462 was generated by Analyzer

The remote server machine does not exist or is unavailable

Line number: 0

The model has meshed just fine and shows no other obvious errors.

Has anybody else ever seen this??  Does anyone know what this means or how to fix?

Thanks,

Sean

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

The message implies that you are sending the analysis to a remote computer. Are you using Simulation 360? Have you setup a network within  your company and tried to send the analysis to that system?

Message 3 of 3
MikeAtCerro
in reply to: AstroJohnPE

Hey John,

Thanks for the reply.  Yes I am using Sim mechanical 360 2014.  I have not set up a network for these analysis, as we use the CLOUD to do them rather than a local machine.  What is puzzling for me is that I am able to use the CFD 360 without any issue (which uses the CLOUD for its analysis as well) and only experience problems with Mechanical.  I'm wondering if it's a specific issue with mechanical, because I would think I should see an issue with the CFD portion too but that isn't the case.

Thanks,

Sean  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report