Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 0x13C5 in Mechanical Simulation 360

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
tmikolaj
636 Views, 6 Replies

Error 0x13C5 in Mechanical Simulation 360

Hi there, Does anyone know how to solve the error:

0x13C5: The analysis type set for the model is invalid or not recoginzed by Superview.

Im working on a tutorial file.  Building, sending to server, and downloading worked fine, but it wont open the results.

Any idea how to fix this?  Theres no way of doing a local solve, just server  (so Im kind of stuck)

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pariasYJEV7
in reply to: tmikolaj

0x13C5: The analysis type set for the model is invalid or not recoginzed by Superview in the model,but before is running with check model funtion.

How I can fix it?

Thanks,

Pablo.

Message 3 of 7
John_Holtz
in reply to: pariasYJEV7

Hi Pablo,

It sounds to me as if some file is locked or not opening properly after performing the analysis. Can you try to exit the software, start it again, and open the model? Are you able to view the results doing that?

What version of Simulation Mechanical are you using?

If the model is small, you can create an archive of the model and results ("App button > Archive > Create") and attach the archive file (the .ACH file). That would let us look at the files to help determine the problem. If the archive file is large, can you reproduce the problem with a smaller test model? (I am not sure what size attachments the forum will accept.)

John Holtz, P.E.

Global Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

If not provided already, be sure to indicate the version of Inventor Nastran you are using!

"The knowledge you seek is at knowledge.autodesk.com" - Confucius 😉
Message 4 of 7
pariasYJEV7
in reply to: John_Holtz

thank you for you help, but the model is running well in the linear static, but I don't know how fix for running with nonlinear analisys.

Message 5 of 7
John_Holtz

Hi,

The way to fix the problem is to answer the questions so that we have more details about the problem.

1. What version of Simulation Mechanical are you using? Is it Sim Mech 360? (I am not familiar with 360, but if it has an option to run the analysis on the local computer, I would do that.)
  2. If the model is small, you can create an archive of the model and results ("App button > Archive > Create") and attach the archive file (the .ACH file). That would let us look at the files to help determine the problem. If the archive file is large, can you reproduce the problem with a smaller test model? (I am not sure what size attachments the forum will accept.)
  3. After you run the analysis and it gives the error, can you do a "Check Model" to get into the Results environment? If so, you should be able to view the results.

John Holtz, P.E.

Global Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

If not provided already, be sure to indicate the version of Inventor Nastran you are using!

Message 6 of 7
pariasYJEV7
in reply to: John_Holtz

the software is Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2016.

When I run the check model I get this results, please see the atach.

Thanks,

Message 7 of 7
John_Holtz

Hi @pariasYJEV7

I do not see any warnings or errors in the text file, so my guess is that the model is shown in the Results environment when you do a "Check Model", and therefore you can view the results that were computed.

Is that correct?

I do have two suggestions:

1. Save your model to your local hard drive instead of a network drive. You can always upload it to a network once you are done with the analysis. (The 0x13C5 error may be caused by having the model on the network.)
  2. Do not create parts on number 1000 or higher. It is not a problem in Simulation Mechanical 2016 that you are using, but Sim Mech 2017 has a problem with part numbers above 999.

John Holtz, P.E.

Global Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report