Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCOLOURED STREAMLINES

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
356 Views, 1 Reply

DISCOLOURED STREAMLINES

im using simulation MULTIPHYSICS 2013. when i run analysis the fluid elements turn white after few seconds and all the colour disppears though it is present in the legend. im using the inventor 2013 too. the same happens with the streamline view too. please help me out. please.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Andrew.Sartorelli
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi cmghosh1991,

From the screenshot it appears that you are using either Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, Autodesk Multiphyics 2013 only supports up to Windows 7. Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2014 supports Windows 8 and Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2015 supports Windows 8.1. The fluid flow analysis components of Autodesk Multiphysics were discontinued with the 2014 release of Simulation Mechanical, if you are intersted in performing CFD analysis on Windows 8/8.1 I recommend that you take a look at Simulation CFD 2015.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Andrew Sartorelli - Autodesk GmbH

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report