Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
210 Views, 4 Replies

CG

I have a frame with me. I need to add  4.5 g  downwards at the c g and 2 g to the front. How can i add forces to the Cg of the model? ANy help is appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
S.LI
in reply to: Anonymous

Do you mean you want to apply multiple gravities to different parts of a model or something else?

Currently, ASIM only allows one gravity for the entire model.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this response answers your concern, please mark it as "solved".
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: S.LI

Atleast will I be able to apply a sentrifugal load on the center of gravity ? 

Message 4 of 5
S.LI

Sure, you can apply centrifugal loads in both LSS and MES. But there is only one allowed for each model. by searching centrifugal loads in WIKI or help, you can find more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this response answers your concern, please mark it as "solved".
Message 5 of 5
zhuangs

If the downward direction and front direction, along which you want to add forces 4.5g and 2g on CG, can be set parallel to the global axes, you can add them to gravity and then adjust “Acceleration due to body force”, x-multiplier, y-multiplier, z-multiplier.

Shoubing

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report