Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Simulation with Creo 1.0?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
edwardburke9497
547 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Simulation with Creo 1.0?

I just got a copy of Creo 1.0 and there are some changes that prevent the Pro/E tool from being installed. Does anyone know of a tested workaround or a timeline for when there will be working interactivity?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Edward,

I do not know if Creo (a product suite for Pro/E) has made it to us or not. But if I understand your message, the Pro/E plug-in for Autodesk Simulation does not work.

In the meantime, did you go through the troubleshooting section related to Pro/E on this page in the Help? "Help > Installation Help > Autodesk Simulation Installation Addendum > CAD Setup and Troubleshooting".

If that does not fix the problem, I suggest you contact technical support. They may have encountered the problem or be able to determine what the problem is. Be sure to have details about the problem, such as a crash during install, the command does not appear, and so on.

John Holtz, P.E.

Global Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

If not provided already, be sure to indicate the version of Inventor Nastran you are using!

"The knowledge you seek is at knowledge.autodesk.com" - Confucius 😉
Message 3 of 4

Any update on the interface with Creo 1.0?

Message 4 of 4

I think your problem is better suited for technical support than this forum. At least it will be faster if you talk to someone, and they can walk you through some diagnosis. Have you contacted support?

Before contacting support, did you try the troubleshooting section?

John Holtz, P.E.

Global Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

If not provided already, be sure to indicate the version of Inventor Nastran you are using!

"The knowledge you seek is at knowledge.autodesk.com" - Confucius 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report