Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics download link

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
laranjo123
1466 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics download link

Hi all,

I just want to know why is that i can't find the download link trial version for multiphysics? And which is better mechanical or multiphysics but the most important is where is the download link for multiphysics? has autodesk change its name? And about offshore, has autodesk provide a software for offshore industry? cause i'm from offshore i'm looking for a software that is the same with the sesam genie of DNV....

Thanks in advance folks,

"Mac"

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi Mac,

Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics ended at 2013 version and it has been migrated to Autodesk Simulation Mechanical (ASMES) and  Autodesk Simulation CFD Design Study Environment (SCDSE)  for Commercial and Education Licenses. Thus, Trial Version download links can no longer be found in Subscription Center.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 5

Is that so?  Have they put the multiphysics into mechanical or have they separate the software like half in mechanical and half in CFD? Is CFD a new software or it has some multiphysics features?

Message 4 of 5

Hi Mac,

See here for the Autodesk Simulation Mechanical features.  

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 5

Thanks Joane

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report