Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Algor Training material

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Raider_71
1702 Views, 4 Replies

Algor Training material

Hi Guys I would like to know where I can get training manuals for Algor Pro? Can anyone help me with this? It seems like any type of manual is very scarce. I would like to start getting into the software and there is no training offered in my area so I have to rely on manuals/tutorials. Any help would be great!

Thanks

Pieter

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
apullin
in reply to: Raider_71

I asked the same thing a few days ago, but got no response:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Algor-Simulation/Simulation-2012-tutorial-models/td-p/2989198

My only guess is that Algor Simulation is an End-Of-Life product, so they are rescinding support.

Message 3 of 5
Raider_71
in reply to: apullin

Thanks for the reply. I doubt that this product is end of line as the 2012 version has just been released and from what I understand it forms part of Autodesk’s simulation portfolio at the high end. Surely there must be training material somewhere? This product has been around for years.

Can someone from Autodesk perhaps comment???

Regards

Pieter

Message 4 of 5
bannecke

I totally agree with you.

The documentation is really poor especially if you take the price and the complexity of the mathamatical background into account. Especially for the buckling analysis I would appreciate a more detailed mathematical background information to help validating the results.

Regards

Boris

Message 5 of 5
Sualp.Ozel

Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012 training manuals can now be purchased online from the following link.

http://ascented.com/courseware-solutions/autodesk/courseware/overview.aspx

Click the "Simulation" link under the "Courseware" heading to access the list of training manuals we have available.

Sualp Ozel, P.E.
Product Manager - Manufacturing Industry Group

Autodesk, Inc | 285 Kappa Drive, Suite: 250 | Pittsburgh PA, 15238

Sualp.Ozel@Autodesk.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report