Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Algor simulation 2011 (Frecuency Response) HELP please

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
psredondos
267 Views, 1 Reply

Algor simulation 2011 (Frecuency Response) HELP please

Hi everybody. I've been doing some research for my tesis at university about Foundation for vibrating machines. I'm using Algor Simulation 2011 and have modeled some foundations. So far I've run a Natural Frecuency analysis and a Static Stress one. The fact is that, to round up all my work, I want to run a Frecuency Response analysis but I really don't know how to do so. To be specific, I have 4 nodes of my model that should be excited al the same frecuency but with different loads and I have no idea how to do it. I figured out how to load nodes with the same force at different frecuencies, but couldn't figure out how to do it as I mentioned before. I also need to know what does the "Loads of the same frecuency" box stand for, I mean, if I introduce different frecuencies and I check this box, which frecuency does the software use??

Thank in advance and sorry for my awfull english,

Pablo Soler

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
danvel37
in reply to: psredondos

Hi, im trying to do the frecuency response but i dont know if im making wrong the steps, when i run the analysis it always say that any displacement where found show one error. I find the natural frecuence of my system by doing the natural frecuency modal. Can u make a video or explain to me the steps to make it? I need to have the graph with the harmonics frencuencys for my thesis. If you have info or a video or the excat steps, pls tell me. danvel37@hotmail.com. Sorry for not answering your question. Take care.

@psredondos wrote:

Hi everybody. I've been doing some research for my tesis at university about Foundation for vibrating machines. I'm using Algor Simulation 2011 and have modeled some foundations. So far I've run a Natural Frecuency analysis and a Static Stress one. The fact is that, to round up all my work, I want to run a Frecuency Response analysis but I really don't know how to do so. To be specific, I have 4 nodes of my model that should be excited al the same frecuency but with different loads and I have no idea how to do it. I figured out how to load nodes with the same force at different frecuencies, but couldn't figure out how to do it as I mentioned before. I also need to know what does the "Loads of the same frecuency" box stand for, I mean, if I introduce different frecuencies and I check this box, which frecuency does the software use??

Thank in advance and sorry for my awfull english,

Pablo Soler

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report