Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Algor - Fatigue Wizard

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
alphaprise
1121 Views, 6 Replies

Algor - Fatigue Wizard

I was running fatigue wizard with Algor 2011. I installed SP! for Algor 2011 and then fatigue wizard would not start but a dialog box popped up saying:

Run-time error '9':

Subscript out of range

Could you please help.

Thanks in advance

Ibrahim

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
S.LI
in reply to: alphaprise

Hi, Librahim,

According to what you said, I guess it's something wrong about the code.

But FW reads MES or LSS results, so the problem might be in other parts instead of FW itself. It could be model settings or results from Algor MES/LSS etc.

The best way is to share your model here. Otherwise, it's hard to give suggestions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this response answers your concern, please mark it as "solved".
Message 3 of 7
alphaprise

Thank for your response. 

Actually I am runnign anly Algor LSS (no MES). I ran a static stress analysis and then tried to load fatigue wizard. I ran it before in that same way and it worked. It just does not load the FW interface anymore.

I even tried loading the FW interface directly from explorer, and it did load but the data set it loaded was the previous job that I had ran in FW and not the new one.

Any other ideas?

Kind regards

Ibrahim

Message 4 of 7
alphaprise

Hi all

I am suspecting that fatigue wizard has an issue with the number of parts in the FEA model.

I failed to run it on a 450 part model, but it ran fine on 19 and 68 part models.

Did anyone have a similar experience?

Algor development team is that the case?

Regards

Message 5 of 7
S.LI

Hi, Librahim,

Are you sure this 450-part model runs well in Algor LSS, and only failed in FW?

Best,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this response answers your concern, please mark it as "solved".
Message 6 of 7
alphaprise
in reply to: S.LI

Hi  S. Li (Employee)

Yes I am sure, I ran the 456 part model through Algor with several scenarios and obtained the results and all looks fine.

Moreover, I ran a 19 part model and 68 part model through Algor LSS and then successfully through FW.

Whenever I try to run the 456 part model through FW I get a little warning dialogue box saying :

Run-time error '9'

Subscript out of range

The picture for this dialog box is attached to my earlier post.

I would appreciate any help you could afford.

Best regards

Ibrahim

Message 7 of 7
henrique89

Good night for everybody.

I ran a Transient Stress (Modal Superposition) and then I tried to run the Fatigue Wizard. It says that it's missing the .nso file to run it. I looked for about this extension on Algor's help and I found it's the stress data of Static Stress with Linear Materials Analysis. The stress data of the others analysis have differents extensions. Can I just run the FW on this type of analysis?

Thank you very much.

Henrique

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report