Helius Composite Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Helius Composite Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Helius Composite topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Failure Envelope and First Ply Failure Survey

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
645 Views, 3 Replies

Problem with Failure Envelope and First Ply Failure Survey

Hi,

I've got a problem with "Failure Envelope" and "First Ply Failure Survey", for example, when i press an analyze button in FE it shows me the Analyzing window "Click abort button to terminate the analysis. Step 200 of 200 - Increment 0 of 0" and nothing else. In FPFS when i press Calculate i've got "First ply failure stresses" and that's all (see attachment).Other elements works fine.

Regard,

Pawel

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dean.rose
in reply to: 229109

Hello Pawel,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It appears as though you have multiple Composite Design windows open. Is it possible there was a window with a message behind the others? I would be glad to continue troubleshooting this issue if you continue to have issues.

Thanks,

-Dean

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Dean Rose
Message 3 of 4
in reply to: dean.rose

Hi,

Thank you for response.I'm sure that there isn't additional hidden window behind the others. This problem appears on Windows 7x64, i've checked program on XPx86 (this same PC - second partitioning, ) with this same results.

Regard,

Paweł

Message 4 of 4
david.veinbergs
in reply to: 229109

Paweł,

Did you verify that there are no problems with the lamina material property definitions?

-David

David Veinbergs

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report