cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Manager Batch Mode in Linux

Material Manager Batch Mode in Linux

Hi Dean,

In ASCA 2014, is it possible to run the Material Manager in "Batch Mode" within Linux and access the new material options that are available in the GUI?

More specifically, are there any new commands for the different weaves? Chapter 5 of the Material Manager Users Guide for Batch Mode processing makes no reference to these new material types and furthermore, the material output seems to be a v5.5 type material.

Thanks

Silvano

3 Comments
dean.rose
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration

dean.rose
Alumni

Hello Silvano,

The batch mode functionality was not updated for additional fabric types in the ASCA 2014 release. The users guide reads appropriately for the current functionality available. The features we implemented into the Material Manager GUI were so immense our development schedule did not afford us the time to update the features of the batch mode as well. I am glad to see that our users do use the batch mode functionality though. I have moved this post to the ideastation forum and We will review the possibility of including batch mode improvements in a future release. Thank you for your feedback on this item.

Best Regards

-Dean

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

nilaybroker2002
Observer

Dear sir,

i am Nilay Broker from india,

i would like to solve one querry for composite analysis.

what is the zone based modelling & what is the ply based modelling?

thanks,

regards.

nilay broker

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report