I load an old *.cfdst file and I run for some iterations. When the code has finished iterating I can run for some more iterations with no problems. So far, so good.
However, I bump into problems when doing the following:
1) Load already solved *.cfdst file (let's say this case ran for 500 iterations)
2) Run for another 10 iterations
3) Exit the software without saving (note I do not exit until I see the message "Analysis completed successfully" in the output window
4) Open Autodesk Sim CFD again and load the previous .cdfst file >> First question: The file is at 510 iterations. How is that? I exited without saving... didn't I?
5) Try to run for some iteraitons >> The SOLVE button under the Solve panel says STOP, instead (why? I never started running it). On top of that, when I hit the STOP button, all I can read is "User stop request sent to server" and it stays this way forever
Your help will be much appreciated
Solved! Go to Solution.
When you see the message "Analysis completed successfully"
CFD is saving for you the file.
There is a reference to this in WIKI Help, I think.
About issue no. 4, maybe the Server is stuck..
It happens some times.
Look for Server is stuck in the forum or google you will find couple of solutions.