Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vector Settings in Decision Center

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
davidgwoolard
467 Views, 1 Reply

Vector Settings in Decision Center

How can you adjust the vector settings when comparing two different design studies in the Decision Center?  I need to increase the vector density and increase vector size to make them more visible.  I am trying to compare airflow at a very specific location on my model, but the vector density is so low that no vector paths are even showing up in the region of interest.  These regions are shown below.  

The vectors in the two views below are different, so it seems there must be a way to change the vector settings to customize them for decision center.

Thank you

screenshot decision center.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
OmkarJ
in reply to: davidgwoolard

First create the vectors on the plane with desired density by adjusting Grid spacing in vector settings in any of the scenarios and then take the summary image. You should then have that vector density in all scenarios in summary image. I don't think there is a way to change the density in the existing summary image. Also, showing the projection vectors (XZ,YZ etc) may make it easier to understand the flow pattern.

That said, a quick peak at your image indicates a coarse mesh. You would want to do the mesh independence tests to make sure you have appropriate fine mesh. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums