Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing Simulation CFD 360

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
neri69
881 Views, 7 Replies

Testing Simulation CFD 360

After 3 or 4 of simulation days today if i try to send a new job also a simple mesh generate mesh the job stay in queue and never start.

I tryed also differente job, different mesh or different file but it uploads then it stay there queued.

www.2dto6d.com
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
nmuoio
in reply to: neri69

I've experienced similar issues during my trial evaluation.  It's as if the cloud server is not responding.

Most of the time there is only a slight delay, after hitting the solve button, before the server responds.

Sometimes there is a delay of 5-10 minutes or more.

I have had one model that is still in perpetual queue.  I eventually hit the stop button, but still no response.  The only "fix" I could find for this particular model was to recreate it from scratch.

Message 3 of 8
Jon.Wilde
in reply to: nmuoio

Could I refer you to this post? If you are having issues, please get them logged and the team shoud be able to help you.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Simulation-CFD/Issues-with-accessing-Autodesk-Simulation-360-...

Message 4 of 8
neri69
in reply to: Jon.Wilde

Just to help everyone.... everything now is working again, we had problem just in the day of monday, by night all was working like everyday, So it looks like queuing in my account. I write to Sim Squad, (yes to the link of your post thanx Jon) no one answer me so i didn't understand if they resolved with their intervention or not.

I see that we have some problem when the result is downloading from autodesk cloud server to us, sometimes the CFD is going to crash and when i try to open the last result it will crash everytime.

It could be useful a more verbose output from job manager.

www.2dto6d.com
Message 5 of 8
yannick.moret

Hello,

Regarding SIM Squad contact, we have an issue with the SIM Squad website, and unfortunately, we never received your request.

Thank you for drawing attention to this, and we are currently fixing the website so it will transfer issue properly to us.

Best regards

Yannick Moret

Message 6 of 8
neri69
in reply to: yannick.moret

Yes i saw this: I put some xxx for psam issue....

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

xxxxxsebaxxxxxstienxxxxx.guay@autodesk.com
The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

www.2dto6d.com
Message 7 of 8
yannick.moret

Can you contact me by email ?

Just add at Autodesk.com to my forum address.

I'm keen on being sure that we fixed the contact point issue with SIM squad.

Message 8 of 8

What ended up being the solution to this? I am having the same problem. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report