Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solidworks Add in creates tabs each time I open a part/assembly/drawing

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
RAALVM
617 Views, 3 Replies

Solidworks Add in creates tabs each time I open a part/assembly/drawing

Hi the problem is that each time I open a part/assembly/drawing in SolidWorks 2010, the Autodesk CFD add in creates a tab with no name. 

In the picture you can see all the tabs created by Autodesk CFD add in. 

Is there a registry or settings file that can be modified to change this effect?

Obs: what you see aren't all the tabs create by the add in, most of them I have hid.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
nmuoio
in reply to: RAALVM

I have experienced the same issue.

In my case, we have both Simulation CFD 360 and the traditional Simulation CFD. I get the extra unnamed tabs with Sim CFD 360, but not with Sim CFD.
Message 3 of 4
gtvbrendan
in reply to: RAALVM

Did you find a solution? I have the same issue and have tried unistalling Sim CFD and reinstalling with latest service pack, but no improvement. This is happening to me in SW 2012 and 2014

Message 4 of 4
nmuoio
in reply to: gtvbrendan

I have not found a solution.

But, because I only get the unnamed tabs with Sim CFD 360, my workaround has been to not open Sim CFD 360 through SolidWorks. I only use the traditional Sim CFD with SolidWorks. When I wish to use Sim CFD 360 I open cfd files that have already been created in Sim CFD.

I have gotten into the habit of creating cfd models in Sim CFD and only using Sim CFD 360 to run the solver.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report