Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulation CFD service

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
mbaker
362 Views, 1 Reply

Simulation CFD service

I have a client that purchased the Algor CDF application previous to the Autodesk acquisition. My clients purchase of the CDF application also included a service that provided full analysis of their models by the Algor team, thus my client did not need to learn the CFD application, they just purchased the creation and analysis reporting on a contractual service basis.

My question is; Does Autodesk provide this service, and if so how does, or who does my client make contact with, and if not what is the positional statement from Autodesk on the loss of this service since the acquisition of CFD product?

Thanks

Mike B

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
apolo_vanderberg
in reply to: mbaker

Mike - This specific forum is for the product Simlation CFD (that was formerly CFdesign).

As far as the service you are referring to, I'm not specifically aware of what Algor did prior to their aquisition, however, the best path would be to discuss this with one of our Simulation Sales representatives. If you'd like to send me a private message with your client's information, I can pass the details along and have some one reach out to them (or to you if you'd prefer)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report