Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulation CFD 2015?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
pei-ying.hsieh
643 Views, 5 Replies

Simulation CFD 2015?

Hi,

Just wondering when Simulation CFD 2015 will be available for download and what are the new features added.

Thanks!

Pei-Ying

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Royce_adsk
in reply to: pei-ying.hsieh

Hi!

It should be out very soon.  We'll annouce in the forums when it is posted public.

It seems that the help has already been made available so I would suggest to read the What's New for now.

2015 has been working really well for me in Beta so I am looking forward to using more and once it is available I would suggest for most users to upgrade.  For the few out there, SpaceClaim launcher is back!

Cheers!

Royce.Abel
Technical Support Manager

Message 3 of 6
Jon.Wilde

Hi Pei-Ying,

Also, check out the forum post pinned at the top: What's new in CFD 2015

Message 4 of 6

HI, Royce,

Thanks!

Just saw that download is available today.  Cannot wait to try it out.  The simplified heat sink model seems interesting because I have to deal with heat sink a lot.  Hopefully, it will do well for me.  And hopefully, there will be tutorial on how to do this.

Pei-Ying

Message 5 of 6
OmkarJ

Royce, Jon

Had there been any improvement in 2015 regarding the cluster integration? 2014 version had a bug in which when logged in (through remote desktop) to the cluster, we couldn't submit the jobs as the error about UNC path was reported, even if the simulation files were opened from UNC path. Hence we haven't even migrated to 2014 and use 2013 for most of our cases!

Omkar

Message 6 of 6
Jon.Wilde

Hey Omkar,

A lot of work as gone into this for 2015, I would say go for the upgrade!

Thanks,

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report