Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rotating Region

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
LaBelleMiguelle
485 Views, 4 Replies

Rotating Region

Can anyone help me please? I know it's Sunday but please help. I really don't understand why I am getting the same message "The Analysis has stopped because the Solver has stopped unexpectedly"
I followed all the steps. I even tried just unning a simple analysis without the turbine or the rotating region, only the ducting was involved, it too gave the same error report. I am at a complete loss. Please help. The file with the rotating region is Flow@0 and I attached the CAD file used to generate the first design. Please help!Smiley Sad

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jon.Wilde
in reply to: LaBelleMiguelle

Message 3 of 5
LaBelleMiguelle
in reply to: Jon.Wilde

Hi Jon, 

Yes please it is. The same design you were helping me with on Friday. Only realised after a long while that the reason I wasn't getting any feedback was because it was Sunday, hope all is well and sorry for the duplicate threads

Message 4 of 5

I see you're running this from a Google Drive folder.

Can you try to run this out of a local folder that is not connected to external drives/etc (perhaps a folder on your desktop or temp folder to ensure permissions arent part of the issue here).

Message 5 of 5

This is solved in this thread, no need for further comments, duplicate thread.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Simulation-CFD/HELP-quot-The-Analysis-has-stopped-because-the-Solver-h...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report