I'm looking for some information how to use a Revit MEP model in CFD!
- Which families of Revit MEP are useable?
- Are there movies or tutorials about how to use a Revit MEP model in CFD?
- Are there sample files?
- Is there someone who can share an example file?
- Is there already a topic about this question?
There are guides on our Wiki.
We will read through everything you have on screen when you launch into CFD - best to start off simple and build up the model as you go.
- As Mr Jon as instructed, you can follow Wiki, which leverages all required info. Also, try the Quick start Tutorial (AEC) to know abt Applications of CFD in Building Industry.
- You can consider, SIM TV which has videos explaning about CFD by Experts in several areas like,
- Revit to CFD (Simplfying Model)
- How CFD can be useful in Energy Consumption & etc
-Use following link
- If using Revit & CFD on same machine, you can have CFD icon available within Revit to transfer your model directly into CFD environment.
All the best for Good start-up !