Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"You do not have access to this cloud service" - Solution

20 REPLIES 20
SOLVED
Message 1 of 21
sgold
1998 Views, 20 Replies

"You do not have access to this cloud service" - Solution

Just in case anyone else gets this error, because it took a while to resolve.

When you start CFD 360 (or you get kicked out at some point) and you get a message saying:

""You do not have access to this cloud service. Please visit your Autodesk Account online to learn more about your account benefits." 

First try logging out and closing the Simulation job manager, then logging back in.  Chances are, that won't work....least it didn't for me.  Rebooting did no good either.

The solution was:

1. Logout and exit from both A360 and Simulation Job Manager - Confirm in task manager that the software is really shutdown
  2. Delete the folder contents of C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Web Services
  3. Delete C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Simulation Job Manager\2013\data.db
  4. Open Simulation Job Manager and sign in
  5. Attempt to open Simulation 360

You think you'll lose the prior runs in the simulation manager, but the cloud will update them at some point later, because I came in this morning and the info was populated on prior runs.

Scott G.

Using Inventor 2013/2014 and Vault Basic since 2012
Using Simulation Flow 360 since 2013 (sparingly, bear with me please)
6 years Solidworks (v2006-v2010)
10 years Pro-Engineer (v13-WF2) w/ Intralink (2.0-3.0) w/ Pro/Mechanica
2 years of Mechanical Desktop
AutoCAD since R12
First professional CAD: DrafixCAD
20 REPLIES 20
Message 2 of 21
Royce_adsk
in reply to: sgold

Yup! That is the correct process.

Basically, when you think 360 should work.  Try the above workflow. I would not do it if you are the middle of downloading results.

-Royce

Royce.Abel
Technical Support Manager

Message 3 of 21
sgold

I will also add that I discovered the next day I was using individual credits and not company licence (unlimited) credits for my sims.  I had to un-authorize myself and re-authorize myself within the company account (via the website) to fix that problem.  I don't know if the guy who helped me with the issue caused the problem trying to fix the first or they are both related. I thought I should post this too, as older posts say to call because "its a database issue", this is might be a way to fix the issue yourself (if you have permissions within your corp to do so) without tech support involvement.

Scott G.

Using Inventor 2013/2014 and Vault Basic since 2012
Using Simulation Flow 360 since 2013 (sparingly, bear with me please)
6 years Solidworks (v2006-v2010)
10 years Pro-Engineer (v13-WF2) w/ Intralink (2.0-3.0) w/ Pro/Mechanica
2 years of Mechanical Desktop
AutoCAD since R12
First professional CAD: DrafixCAD
Message 4 of 21
mbraun

I used this method a couple days ago and it worked it getting the software to run again. However, I am getting the same error again today "You do not have access to this cloud service." and tried this method again but it doesnt fix the problem this time as I continue to get "dont have access" error. When I check my autodesk account it says that I should have access to the software. Is there any other way to get it to work again?

Message 5 of 21
jessica.t
in reply to: mbraun

Hi Michael,

Which product are you trying to access when you receive this error? Also, could you send me a private message with the User ID you are using when logging in? I found your name associated to two different login's, one of which is expired. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 6 of 21
Royce_adsk
in reply to: jessica.t

Do you get the message when you try to load the software or when you submit a job?

Try rebooting your computer as well as use the above procedure.  I checked the back end and as long as you are using your email address it should be fine.

Royce.Abel

Message 7 of 21
PhilippStrobl
in reply to: Royce_adsk

Hello Autodesk Community,

I'm using a student license and got the same problem with the cloud access. I also followed the steps from above but it doesn't work. It all started with an uploading simulation and then the Job Manager messages that I haven't got enough cloud points. But as I'm informed correctly the student license is independent of cloud points.

A reinstallation of Simulation Flex 2015 also didn't solve the problem 😞

I can't find the failure.

My E-Mail is: mb12160@lehre.dhbw-stuttgart.de and ID PhilippStrobl

Would be great if you can help me 🙂

Thanks

Philipp

Message 8 of 21
jessica.t
in reply to: PhilippStrobl

Hi Philipp and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

You are correct, the student accounts have unlimited cloud credits. To have your account reviewed, please contact the Education team directly by filling out this problem form. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 9 of 21
ubal_sanchez88

I have tried this process in my computer and it does not work. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled again and I still have the same problem. Then, I went thru this process again and still coming up. 

When I installed the sim flex it did not ask me for any serial like for any other ADSK software. It just required my autodesk account. My account is a student I don't know if this has to do anything with the verification. I also read that this can be fixed by adding benefits to the users in autodesk manager. Well it does not appear any users at the left dashboard of my account. I just have product and services, reporting and devices.

Does anyone know to fix this?

Thank you in advance,

Ubal

Message 10 of 21

Same problem here!

Message 11 of 21

I am having identical issues to ubal_sanchez88. My copy used to work fine but I can no longer access any of my simulations. I've tried all of the solutions mentioned in this thread and elsewhere. I contacted the education team as jessica.t recommended and they told me to post in the forums.

Message 12 of 21
Royce_adsk
in reply to: jbmerrifield

Do you use your gmail address to sign into the software?  If so I can do some digging to see if something comes up that might shed some light.

Royce.Abel

Message 13 of 21
jbmerrifield

Yes, I use my gmail account. Thanks for the help.

Message 14 of 21
siand11

Hi

I experience the same problem as the others. I have tried the before mentioned procedure for cleaning the cache..nothing. I would like to add that the this problem started friday 04/10. I have talked to fellow students at my university and all experience the same problem.. Also since friday..

Something suggest that there is a general issue with the 360 student access in cfd. Can you confirm that you are aware of the scale of the problem and working on solving it?

Thanks

Simon

Tags (4)
Message 15 of 21
the_fogdiver

Hello there,

Unfortunately I have to be added also to the list of the people that are facing the same problem. I tried clearing the webservices from both the Autodesk folder on the local file and also the .xml from the Autodesk 360 CFD folder with no luck.

In case anyone is gathering the e-mails of the people that are facing the same issue mine is: the_fogdiver@hotmail.com

I hope this issue gets resolved fast.

Best of luck,

Georgios P 

Message 16 of 21
Jon.Wilde
in reply to: the_fogdiver

Hi all,

Can I ask what version you are running? Would it be correct to assume CFD 2015?

Thanks!

Jon

Message 17 of 21
siand11
in reply to: Jon.Wilde

yep, 2015 version.

Simon

Message 18 of 21
the_fogdiver

Hello Jon,

thank you again for the really quick response. I am personally using the 2015 version yes. 

Best regards,

Georgios

Message 19 of 21
jbmerrifield

I am using Sim Flex 2015, and can also verify that the problem started on Friday. I was using the software Thursday night with no issues. 

Message 20 of 21
Jon.Wilde

Hi all,

Thank you for your responses and sorry for any disruption this has caused.

We did investigate and we do now know the issue, it is because the Sim Flex licence was set to last for one year and these are now starting to expire. As students, there is still a full CFD option for though and Jon (another Jon, there are loads of us 🙂 ) explains it in full in his post on the forum here with links to the installers so that you can continue to work on your projects.

Thanks!

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums