Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program crashing

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mahmadi
597 Views, 3 Replies

Program crashing

Hi,

I run multiple simulations off the Autodesk cloud environment. Recently most of the simulation files crash when I open them (at the time simulation is running or after it is finished). It only opens maybe 2 simulations out of 10 correctly and the rest crash. First I thought the reason is running too many simulations at a time that is causing problems in downloading the files (I was running over 15 elements (scenarios or design studies) at the same time) so I reduced that to under 7 or 8 hoping it will solve the problem. Unfortunately it is getting worse now. Now, every now and then an error pops up from the simulation job manager saying: "Delta file is missing or corrupt". I have 16 GB of RAM on my machin and I don't think the problem is associated with this.

Any help is extremely appreciated.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mahmadi
in reply to: mahmadi

I attached a snapshot of the simulation job manager showing that it is unable to download the files.

Message 3 of 4
studio.btg
in reply to: mahmadi

I have exactly the same issue as mentioned above. 

"Delta file is missing or corrupt"

Can autodesk tell what is the reason of that and how to overcome this problem?

Message 4 of 4
adole
in reply to: studio.btg

Was a solution ever found for this problem.  I am also getting the "Delta file is missing or corrupt" error.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report