Dear Fluid Experts,
Can you please let me know,
1. How to identify which type(Basic/Advanced/Motion) solver is currently installed ?
2. Whether DSE(design study environment) is common for all types of CFD Solver ?
3. CFD Tool comes only in Network License ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
1) This depends on the licence rather than what is installed. The program remains the same and there is only the one install. The key will be to look in FlexLM for what assets you have available
2) The DSE is the interface, seperate to the solver and is always needed
3) Yes, network licence only, although this licence can still be held locally, we just need to tweak the licpath.lic file to point back to the host PC
Hope that helps!