Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Effect of Humidity in Human Comfort

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
440 Views, 2 Replies

Effect of Humidity in Human Comfort

Hi!

Currently I'm working on Thermal Comfort of an occupant inside a room varrying humidity in thermal comfort factors (from result qunatity) but keeping Metabolic rate and clothing constant. But as i know, humidity plays a vital role in thermal comfort but here i can't see any major difference.

1.jpg

I created two Scenario and applied 76% humidity to one and 36% to another in the field of thermal comfort factors.

How can i get better result.Any suggestion regarding thermal comfort problem; would be very helpful.

Should I assign humidity in the inlet boundary conditions? Or its okay to change it in the thermal comfort factors from result quantities.

I attached my attemped CFZ file with this post.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Royce_adsk
in reply to: Anonymous

What does the same comparison look like with the legend change from -3 to 3 to -1 to 1.

Cheers!

Royce.Abel
Technical Support Manager

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Royce_adsk

Hi!

Thanks for your reply! I changed the legend into -1 to 1. And its showing like this.
1.jpg

Which is showing slightly cold feeling with higher humidity,is it realistic?

Is my process of changing humidity correct? I changed it from thermal comfort factors in result quantities. Or should i try changing humidity in inlet air boundry conditions? And any recommandation for my meshing?

Thank you very much!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report