Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

convection simple

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
a.meo
269 Views, 1 Reply

convection simple

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis étudiant en ingéniérie du bâtiment et je dois réaliser une étude avec CFD simulation pour mon projet de fin d'étude. Afin de valider mon protocole d'étude, je dois vérifier le fonctionnement de CFDSIM sur des cas simple de transfert thermique avant de passer à l'étude de mon projet. J'ai déjà réussi à valider le fonctionnement de la conduction en analysant le flux de chaleur dans un cas simple en faisant le parallèle entre CFD et une étude manuelle. 

Je cherche désormais à étudier le fonctionnement de CFD SIM sur un cas de convection naturelle simple et de rayonnement simple, mais j'ai du mal à comprendre les différentes options proposées par le logiciel (convection rapide / convection automatique...). Est ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'ader svp?

Merci d'avance.

-----------------------------------------

Hello,

I am a french student in construction engineering, and I need to do a study with CFD simulation for my final project. To validate my research protocole, i need to check how the software works on simple thermal exchange cases (simple conduction, simple convection...) before starting my real project. I already manage to check the simple conduction process by analysing the heat flow transmitted trough a wall with cfd sim and checking it with a simple manual calcul. 

I am now looking for options to study the process of CFD sim with simple convection and simple radiation but i have trouble to manage the difference between the multiples options proposed by the software (quick convection / auto convection...).

I was wondering if some of you will be able to help me in my quest

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jon.Wilde
in reply to: a.meo

Hi,

Have you tried pressing the blue '!' and checking out what the help guide has to say?

If you are running natural convection, neither of the 2 options you mentinoed are really suitable, let us know if you do not find the help you need in the manual.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report