Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFD SOLVER & DSE !!!

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ajay.sim1
634 Views, 2 Replies

CFD SOLVER & DSE !!!

Dear Contributor,

I have queries and require understanding with "ASIM CFD 2014" on following issues, pls aid me:

1. Can I use multiple solvers for 1 DSE ? If yes how many ?

2. If I have 1 set of DSE+SOLVER and looking forward to buy 1 more solver, will I get Product key/Serial no./License file - ?

3. If solver has seperate license---How can I install Solver alone seperately ?

4. In Windows server 2008 HPC : "Only solver" can be installed, pls provide me a solution - "how can I work with DSE+SOLVER" in this scenario ?

Thanks in-advance

Has queries regarding SOLVERS are not available in-deptht, this thread will be beneficial to all the end-users hopefully,

Regards,

Ajay

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hennebm
in reply to: ajay.sim1

1. Yes you can have any number /combination of DSE and Solver licenses. There isn't a limit to the solvers per DSE license

2. Yes, for each product you purchase (DSE or Solver) you will get a serial/license for each, such that if you had 1 DSE and 3 solvers, you would have a license that reflected that

3. There isn't a method of installing just the solvers, you would use the normal installation and then it would just leverage the solvers on that machine if you weren't using the interface (DSE)

4. See #3

Message 3 of 3
ajay.sim1
in reply to: hennebm

Dear  Hennebm,

Yes its crisp & clear. 

If I am not wrong, "use same installation package and enter (serial + product key) for solver to install solver seperately- similarly for DSE"

Many Thanks

Regards

Ajay

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report