Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Open Results without Subscription

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
440 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot Open Results without Subscription

Here's the deal.  I had to let my cloud subscription lapse due to project funding.  I have goobs of runs and data I need to be able to open and review.  SIM CFD 360 provides a dialog that I "do not have access to this cloud service".  It immediately closes and does not allow me to open my files.  These are files of completed results of the service I already paid for.  I'm not asking to do more runs, only access what I had. 

This is COMPLETELY unacceptable.

I NEVER expected that I would be unable to access my results after the lapse.

AUTODESK - What is the solution to access my data?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hartogj
in reply to: Anonymous

These products are available on a term basis so once the term is over, there is no longer access to the software. You won't be able to do additional post processing but can view any previously exported csv files, images, vtfx's, or docx reports (new in version 2015) if you have them. Additionally, completed simulations will have summary (*.sum) and status (*.st) files with high level info saved into your design study folder.

I'll connect with you separately to see if someone can look into the specifics of your account.

Jon den Hartog

Product Manager
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: hartogj

Thanks for the support Jon.  Having a VTFX file using the "Dynamic Image" command is helpful.  I didn't even know this was available, I've never been concerned with "reports" or "exports" from the results until now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report