Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can planes be hidden?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
pei-ying.hsieh
431 Views, 4 Replies

Can planes be hidden?

Dear Simulation CFD experts,

I created a couple of Planes.  Is there a way to "hide" some of the planes?  It takes time to create these planes (meaning moving them to tha locations I wanted).  But, I do not want to show ALL the planes at once.  Is there a way to hide some of them and then, turn them on later?

Thanks!

Pei-Ying

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Royce_adsk
in reply to: pei-ying.hsieh

Hi!

This is really easy to do once you find the selection window.  Historically, this window was by default viewable, but in more recent releases you need to activate it yourself to do these sort of operations.

Checkout my video to see the workflow!

https://chronicle.autodesk.com/Main/Details/94eac3e0-4f9a-4cf8-a3d2-d4c535327098

Royce.Abel
Technical Support Manager

Message 3 of 5
pei-ying.hsieh
in reply to: Royce_adsk

Hi, Royce,

When I clicked the link, it said that the page has moved.  Could you please post the link with the current location again?  Thanks!

Pei-Ying

Message 4 of 5
mike.h
in reply to: pei-ying.hsieh

Hi

You can find the plane selection window (see attachment) when you selected the "results tab- planes". It is the last icon in the top icon bar. The planes can simply be hidden when you uncheck the checkbox within the plane selection window

Message 5 of 5
pei-ying.hsieh
in reply to: mike.h

Thanks a lot Mike!

This is exactly what I am looking for.

Pei-Ying

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report