Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Product Selection- CFD

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Matt234
219 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Product Selection- CFD

Hi, I'm a new autodesk user who is trying to select which simulation software is right for the job I'm trying to accomplish.  My company would like to model a large steam & condensate distribution system, in order to calculate heat loss, pressure loss, and identify areas of high flow velocity.  It would seem from the product description that CFD modeling is what we want to accomplish, but is Simulation CFD the appropriate tool for modeling larger scale systems?  Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place, the 'How to contact support' articles seemed to point me in this direction.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you very much!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jon.Wilde
in reply to: Matt234

Hi Matt234,

This might be possible, yes. Although we are not able to cover any phase change, so it depends what is happening within the system.

What might be best is if we put you in contact with you local reseller or direct sales team and they could work with you to decide if we can or cannot help.

If you would like to do so, please could you share your rough location with me? 

Kind regards,

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report