Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Request? - Brainstorming

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Royce_adsk
304 Views, 4 Replies

App Request? - Brainstorming

Hi Everyone,

I have been thinking of writing some more apps and I wanted to reach out to the readers of this forum to see if there was any requests?

The current published apps that we have:

http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/SCFD/en/Home/Index

Thoughts?

Royce.Abel
Technical Support Manager

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
OmkarJ
in reply to: Royce_adsk

I don't know how difficult this would be, but I would like to see an app that can post process the available information, with a bit of arithmetics. 

e.g. Pressure drop between summary planes, dynamic pressures at a plane, loss coefficient etc. Essentially, it is a workaround for the missing "custom variables" using the information that can be displayed in "Critical Values". Currently only the in-built variuables can be seen. 

Regards

Omkar

Message 3 of 5
marco.mueller
in reply to: Royce_adsk

a simple report functionality that includes all objects from the decision center and maybe stuff like the element count and the solver run time...

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Marco Müller
Application Engineer Digital Simulation
Mensch und Maschine Deutschland GmbH
www.mum.de/cfd

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: marco.mueller

Dear,

Better connectivity for feasible trasnfer or operation of both CFD & Sim Mechanical could be enhanced. Hence, single app which transfers all required results from CFD to Mech (Velocity, Pressure, Temperature, etc) and vice-versa (Bi-directional).

Eg:

Wind acting on a roof of building (in cfd) and taking it forward to analyse Buckling on roof (in Sim Mechanical) due to wind load. 

Regards,

Ajay.S

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 5
RAALVM
in reply to: OmkarJ

I subscribe to OmkarJ's requirements. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report