Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Study Bar Collapse

Design Study Bar Collapse

I would like the collapsible Materials/BCs/ICs/Motion/Groups folders and subsections to stay how you left them, or at least auto collapse. I've realised I spend a large amount of time collapsing 'Material' and then each group in turn to easily access the ones at the bottom - all subsections auto expand when you assign parts to a group.

Thanks all

8 Comments
hartogj
Community Manager
Status changed to: Comments Requested

hartogj
Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Review

charles.lin
Explorer

I really like this idea and think this shoule be implemented as soon as possible, just to save an user's time and increase his/her work efficiency. A good benchmark is looking at how Microsoft Windows Explorer works in terms of collapse/expand.

hartogj
Community Manager

Thanks everyone for the idea and comments. We are reviewing this.

hartogj
Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Review

jake_mccleary
Participant

I agree wholeheartedly with this request.  PLEASE implement this.

hartogj
Community Manager
Status changed to: Solution Provided
This turned out to be a popular one Sam! It also happened to be one that required some fairly substantial architectural changes to implement so it took some time to get it done. The development team worked on this one this past summer and included it in the beta release for version 2015 this past fall. The formal release of Simulation CFD 2015 begins tomorrow and should provide you with more consistent expand/collapse behavior.
samwicks
Contributor

Cheers all,

Much appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report