Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow for regrouping and reorganization of analyses between Design Studies

Allow for regrouping and reorganization of analyses between Design Studies

There needs to be some consideration taken to allow for reorganizing/regrouping analyses between different Design Studies.

I currently have a Design Study that has 4 analyses in it.  I coned one of the analyses and ran it.  When the results were complete, I tried to open it but the system crashed.  I was unable to ever get the results to load.  I could delete the folder with this analysis and get the Design Study to open, but then I didn't have my results.  Since it took quite a while to set up the analysis, I used the support file to run the analysis. I was then able to see the results in this new Design Study. 

So here's what I'm left with...  2 Design studies on the same project, all caused by your system not being able to see result your system generated.  Apparently at this point there is no way to move the analysis that worked and was viewable into the old Design study.  Thus, I cannot use any of the Summary features or any comparative analysis tools you provide and I have to manage 2 files instead of one.

As a side, there is also, no easy way to get my 15 cloud credits back when I'm not able to open the analysis files....

Tony

1 Comment
DelNegro
Contributor

Another point on this I forgot is that when I ask for help from support and they have success creating an analysis, there is no way to move this analysis to the Design Study that I already have.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report