Community
3ds Max Shading, Lighting and Rendering
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max materials topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vray Ies problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Riyona
2290 Views, 5 Replies

vray Ies problem

I have made an Ies lightning and it worked but the problem im facing now is that floor color has changed it was blue and now it's brown.Cat Sad

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
CAMedeck
in reply to: Riyona

Your light is very warm, and probably unrealistically so.  Try adjusting the color temperature to be a little more neutral, around 6500K, and see if that fixes it.  

Chris Medeck
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
Riyona
in reply to: CAMedeck

Well i have fixed it  but it still seams unrealisric and i watched a vray tuturial i have done the camera settings,and i used vray lights as well and i changed vray lightning settings,Is there another way to make the vray look reaslistic or should just keep on changing the settinings of the camera and vray light???

Message 4 of 6
Riyona

Thats how the render looks like

Message 5 of 6
Riyona

Camera Settings

Message 6 of 6
CAMedeck
in reply to: Riyona

To get a more realistic look, you'll need to make sure you are working with realistic scales and settings.  Your light source is showing as being almost 400,000 lumens.  A typical 75 Watt incandescent bulb is in the range of 800-1200 lumens.  The size of your light is also quite large, with a half length and width of 4m and 3.2m.  That's the size of a small bedroom, so this leads me to wonder if your scene is build to the correct scale.  If you've made it larger to add more light to the space, you'll be better off adding additional lights to your scene.

Chris Medeck
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report