Community
Maya Shading, Lighting and Rendering
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya materials topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View point 2.0 not working

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
viranga13
1436 Views, 2 Replies

View point 2.0 not working

Hey !

I have installed Maya 2015 SP4 & I use very well.

When I clicked the Renderer-->Viewport 2.0 Showing below massage in script editor.

Massage : -Warning: Viewport 2.0 is not supported by your current graphics configuration or graphics driver version.
 The application is reverting to the legacy default viewport, please correct your graphics configuration or set the "Default viewport" preference to "Legacy Default Viewport" to prevent this error from recurring.

I have attached some Images for your information.

Please Help me to solve this. Thank in advace.

Thank you !

Viranga Andradi

Managing Director

VRGSOFTS

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
_sebastian_f
in reply to: viranga13

your gpu hardware and driver specs will help. without i would say the message is clear. your system doesnt support vp2.0
Message 3 of 3
hilaire.gagne
in reply to: viranga13

Hi Viranga,

Few things for you to check ...

1) Look at the information displayed in the Render Status window when first launching Maya.  It will provide details as to what display profile Maya initially configured during start-up.

2) Verify you graphics card limitations using the ADSK Certified Hardware portal.  It should provide details on your graphics adapter and its compatibility with Maya.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?siteID=123112&id=18844534

3) There are some limitations with the various Viewport Renderers; I have a thread going on about it here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/shading-lighting-and-rendering/maya-2015-sp4-ext-1-viewport-anomalies/...

Hope that helps,

* EDIT *

Agree with Sebastian; likely a hardware limitations ... the links above should help confirm.

Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2022

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report