Community
3ds Max Shading, Lighting and Rendering
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max materials topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trash VRay DLL

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
BuckWyckoff
617 Views, 2 Replies

Trash VRay DLL

I have a Turbosquid model in my scene and when the project loads I get the attached VRay issue message.  I've looked all over to find and eliminate this because I'm about to network render and I don't want the warning to halt render nodes from doing their job.

Solution?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
BuckWyckoff
in reply to: BuckWyckoff

Well, the good news is that the network rendering works.  The message doesn't halt the process.

I'd still like to know how to get rid of it though.  I have to dismiss the dialog every time I open the project locally.

Message 3 of 3
PROH
in reply to: BuckWyckoff

Hi. I assume you don't use Vray, since this message appears. I'm having similar problems with models received a my work once in a while. I found a script at Scriptspot, that effectively removes these references from the file. I'm not at work right now and can't remember it's name (maybe something with "clean" - not sure), but you should be able to find it via the search engine.

Hope it helps
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
3dsMax 4.2 to 2018
AutoCAD 2000 to 2018
Infrastructure Design Suite Premium 2012 to 2018

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report