Hi everyone !
I tried for already 4 days to fix an issue by reading different forums. Any of them help me out.
So I decided to finally post my problem here with the hope that somebody will get me out of this problem.
So, each time I tried to render with MR it crash after a few frame then when I restart maya, and do the render again it crash right away.
I already tried :
- Delete History
- freeze selection
- Delete unused node
- Render the current frame ( unchecked auto memory limit ) calculate : 24.8gb
- Export import in a new scene
- change the bsp to Large bsp
- uninstall and reinstall Maya
- delete all shader and render
- I even reinstalled my window completely
- Render Globals / contours, disable hide source, lower oversample and filter support to 1
- deleted all of the scripts
- reload Mental ray
- I also tried to render with mayasoftware
- I tried Maya 2013
- I tried a new scene also with only a cube and Mental ray
And the final, I tried to render with my old alienware guess what ...
Everything render properly --_--
When I render this is the error :
// Warning: (Mayatomr.Scene) : output data type "rgba_h" not directly supported by image format iff, conversion performed by mental ray //
// Error: *Fatal* (mental ray) : mental ray encountered a fatal error. The system may have become unstable. Please save the scene and exit Maya. //
when I start the render diagnostic :
MENTAL RAY RENDER DIAGNOSTICS:
- This scene contains nodes with animated visibility, this requires Optimize Non-animated Display Visibility to be turned off.
- Node persp has animated visibility.
// Warning: file: F:/Softwares/Autodesk 2014/Mental_ray_maya/scripts/mentalrayDiagnostic.m
in the output window the two last lines :
RCFG 0.8 245 MB warn 542009: finalgather ray returned NaN for the finalgather point at pixel 844.586 620.252
PHEN 0.3 316 MB fatal 051109: runtime exception 0xc00000fd: stack overflow
My computer spec : I7 3930k / 32gb ddr3 2166 / geforce 780 / window 7 pro 64bit.
I hope you guys can help me !
Solved! Go to Solution.
“And the final, I tried to render with my old alienware guess what ...
Everything render properly --_-- ”
So this is something wrong in your computer.
Could you try to rename or delete maya user setting folder?
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\"user name"\My Documents\maya\"version"
windows7: C:\Users\"user name"\Documents\maya\"version"
Then when you lunch maya, select "create default preferences".
If it don't work, try this.
1 create a new windows user
2 log in as new user
3 lunch maya select "create default preferences"
If it don't work too.
Reinstall Maya and try again.
If all of this can't solve your problem, you can check your computer's hardware.
Thanks a lot again =)