Community
3ds Max Shading, Lighting and Rendering
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max materials topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds max + vray 3.20 renders acting weird blurry

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
yasir.mahmood.cve
7552 Views, 4 Replies

3ds max + vray 3.20 renders acting weird blurry

hello every one i tried to render a scene with 3ds max design 2014 and vray 3.2 when i try to capture the whole scene in my render through camera the objects in my scene dont show full detail moreover they are blurred moreover if i zoom in my viewport and go closer to my objects and render them again they render perfectly fine can any one tell me whats happening here

i have attached two images one with whole scene captured and u can see the jars are blurred

in second render i have rendered only jars by zooming in the view port and they render perfectly. please reply as soon as possible thanks

1.jpg2.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

hey guys i tried something else and it works still dont know the problem

i rendered full scene through viewport instead of camera and its working perfectly no blurry render can any one point out whats wrong with my camera setting which parameter do i need to change to get wanted results thank  you

Message 3 of 5

It looks like you enabled Depth of Field.  It is likely a checkbox in your camera settings that needs to be UN-checked.  And once that is disabled, your render times should improve greatly!

Chris Medeck
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5

hey thank you for taking time and replying it . and thank you your solution worked appreciate it dear 🙂

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: yasir.mahmood.cve

Can any one help in doing correct settings for my rendered image as attached below both images are renderd on 3dmax 2008 but Ex1 image is proper and Ex2 is from different pc where lighting effect  is distorted what needs to be corrected.????

Any help would be appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report