Announcements
The Scaleform forum is now read-only. Please head to the Gamedev site for product support.
Scaleform Forum (Read Only)
Scaleform enables developers to leverage the power of the Adobe® Flash® tool set to create powerful user interface environments for video games.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
168 Views, 0 Replies

TextureInSWF

Hey, stumbled on this thread http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Scaleform-Unity-Development/ANSWERED-Send-texture-image-from-Unity-to-... when looking for how to send texture data to flash at runtime.

So far I managed to get this to work but only in a single case, that is sending a single image over the main loaded swf.

That is to say when i try to replace 2 textures only the first one changes. Nor am I able to target external swf movies that I load in to that main swf at runtime. 

So i guess my questions are. Is it possible with this method to send over multiple textures and I've just done something wrong? (I imagine one sollution would be to send an image, duplicate the data in flash to another bitmap rinse and repeat, however this sounds far more costly than it really should be). And secondly, even when using the MovieID of a Value object that i know is the seconary swf loaded into the first, is it only possible with this method to send data to the main swf movie?

Or as a last ditch effort, are there any other methods of sending textures across to the swf files that work in both iOS and Android?

Thanks anyone for any response.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report