Announcements
The Scaleform forum is now read-only. Please head to the Gamedev site for product support.
Scaleform Forum (Read Only)
Scaleform enables developers to leverage the power of the Adobe® Flash® tool set to create powerful user interface environments for video games.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filters in Render Textures

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
aiden.pearce
576 Views, 5 Replies

Filters in Render Textures

Hello,

I have got some problems when I use any filters animated inside a swf which is displayed on a render texture. It makes the render texture being displayed directly in 2D and it disappears from the plane on which I have put it. I have attached a screenshot where you can see what it looks like. Once the filter isn't animated anymore, the render texture is displayed normally on the plane. Some precisions about my configuration:

- Scaleform 4.2 version of March 2014

- Unity 4.3.4

- Mac OS X 10.9

Thank you in advance for helping me on that problem !

PS: I apologize for my poor english ˆˆ

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
adam.petrone
in reply to: aiden.pearce

Hi Aiden,

Thanks for the excellent report and images. I am able to reproduce this. Keep an eye out in your private messages later today or next week for a patched build. Once we confirm a fix, I'll post here for others who have the same issue.

Adam

Message 3 of 6
aiden.pearce
in reply to: adam.petrone

Thanks for your quick reply ! I'm looking forward to get the fix 🙂
Message 4 of 6
adam.petrone

Hello Aiden,

I'm just following up on this issue - this isn't available yet. The issue is a bit more complicated than I originally thought. I will post back with more details as they become available.

Thanks,

Adam

Message 5 of 6
aiden.pearce
in reply to: adam.petrone

Thanks for sharing details with me later. I just need to know if it's in your roadmap for the near future.

Aiden
Message 6 of 6
adam.petrone

Hello Aiden,

It looks like this might have to be addressed in a future update, at the earliest. It's not a straight forward patch.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report