Announcements
The Scaleform forum is now read-only. Please head to the Gamedev site for product support.
Scaleform Forum (Read Only)
Scaleform enables developers to leverage the power of the Adobe® Flash® tool set to create powerful user interface environments for video games.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a crash log for gfxplayer?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Doublezer0
329 Views, 1 Reply

Is there a crash log for gfxplayer?

Hi

I have a vector mask animation that crashes Scaleform at what seems to be the same point each time.  I have tested the swf file outside of the gfxplayer and inside Project Anarchy but whenever scaleform is handling the flash it causes a crash.

I need to debug the animation (as it was a frame-by-frame hand made one that took me over 24 hours of painstaking scribbling) as I don't want to lose to it because there are some limitations I am not aware of.  However if that is the case then I need to know.

So are there any GFxPlayer crash logs available? 

Thanks

Marc

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Doublezer0
in reply to: Doublezer0

Just a little more info here. Maybe it is of use.

- C++ Debug -

> vScaleformPlugin.vPluginD!00a5aab9()
[Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for vScaleformPlugin.vPluginD]
vScaleformPlugin.vPluginD!009c0921()
vScaleformPlugin.vPluginD!009c22ce()

- Disassembler Breakpoint Info -
00A5AAB9 int 3

If I carry on stepping in I get to a kernel error.

Now I am pretty sure this is because I am creating vector shapes to animate a mask over an image for a reveal. I tried optimising the vectors but the same problem still occurs.
Any help is much appreciated but please dont say I have to redo my animation or I will cry tears of acid and brimstone!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report