Announcements
The Scaleform forum is now read-only. Please head to the Gamedev site for product support.
Scaleform Forum (Read Only)
Scaleform enables developers to leverage the power of the Adobe® Flash® tool set to create powerful user interface environments for video games.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors running Shipping_NoRTTI

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
DrNeroCF
364 Views, 2 Replies

Errors running Shipping_NoRTTI

So I've gotten Scaleform up and running again, but I'm not able to run a project using the Shipping profile, and Release has the debug HUD menu and only runs at full speed if I tap the Profile button twice).

Here's the error I'm getting, though if I comment out that code I just get a bunch more.  Anyone have any idea?

`Scaleform::Platform::AppBase::InitArgDescriptions(Scaleform::Platform::Args*) at Platform.cpp:35:

0x4990f0:  push   {r7, lr}

0x4990f4:  ldr    r0, [r0, #28]

0x4990f8:  mov    r7, sp

0x4990fc:  ldr    r2, [r0]

0x499100:  ldr    r2, [r2, #8]     Thread 1: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x8)

0x499104:  blx    r2

0x499108:  pop    {r7, pc}

About time for 4.4, eh? 😉

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
FrankFloor84
in reply to: DrNeroCF

It has been a while since I have worked through these build issues but we do have the latest (16 month old) Scaleform Mobile SDK running with the latest iOS SDK/Xcode/Mac OS X (minus arm64 support).

First off, have you built the Scaleform libraries for each Build Configuration and set up your Xcode project's Library Paths as listed here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/scaleform-mobile-development/it-s-hard-to-get-an-example-running-on-io...

Your shipping configuration is building but crashes on run?

For the HUD, I just commented out the #define FXSMP_ENABLE_HUD in FxShippingPlayer.h

Message 3 of 3
DrNeroCF
in reply to: FrankFloor84

Ah ha!  Looks like it's running full speed with the HUD disabled, you're a lifesaver!

Not sure if I can repay the favor, but let me know if there's ever anything I can do.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report