Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
490 Views, 4 Replies

Wind Load

Hi,

I have a project of a tank with 25x20x10 [m], and after I design all structure on Robot 2014 I want calculate the wind load.I find a button that is "Wind/Snow load 2D/3D", but the program no let me activated that button...What I need to do for calculate wind load by that? Best Regrads,Filipe Ferreira

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Anonymous

Select any french NV climatic code in job preferences.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Good evening. If I need to use the ASCE code for wind analysis how do I do it?

Message 4 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski

Not available in the current version of Robot.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 5
StefanoPasquini6790

Well, you can try to use this trick, 1) save a different version of the file; 2) Set France code at preferences; 3) If the rules of wind loads are identical or similar, you can use manual definition of the parameter (regional settings and parameters) and generate the wind loads automatically; 4) take a look on the values, take some minutes to compare the automatically generaed loads to the right ones; 5) view the load tables and copy all the charge assigned lines to excel; 6) open the original file with your Country settings, open the load tables and paste the excel tables previously generated. Be carefull and make all this steps after that you have created a backup of the main model. Good luck. greetings

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report