Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to Concrete Building Structure ?

14 REPLIES 14
SOLVED
Message 1 of 15
GabrieleNovembri1027
1654 Views, 14 Replies

What happened to Concrete Building Structure ?

Hi All,

To be honest I am really enthusiastic about to CBS, but it looks abandoned, and I cannot see further developments since the 2009 version.
The idea on which is is based is really good and covers a very important segment (perhaps the most important) in which there is no software available: The early stages of the design process of a structure. I hope that CBS will have further development or that those functions will be implemented one day in Revit.

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Gabriele,

You can already see the early stage of the development you proposed in form of Load Takedown Revit Extension which uses CBS engine. In addition there is the link between Revit nd CBS as well.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 15
Ievgen
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

I am wondering where has it gone since RSA2012? Because in RSA2013 there is no more such additional program as Concrete Building Structure, has it been abandoned? 

Message 4 of 15
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Ievgen

CBS 2013 is available for download from the Subscription site.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 15
Ievgen

Could you be more exact to guide me where it could be downloaded because everything I could choose to install from extensions was spreadsheet calculator? May be it has another name? 

Message 6 of 15
Artur.Kosakowski

CBS 2013.PNG

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 15
Ievgen

And one more thing: what is the url for subscription site?

Message 8 of 15
Artur.Kosakowski

Message 9 of 15

hello
I want to open this page that you open it . please help me
thank you
Message 10 of 15
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: mpcloob

Do you mean the Subscription site?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 11 of 15

Is Concrete Building Structure still available? I can't see it on subscription site.

Message 12 of 15
legar
in reply to: maciejzuber
Message 13 of 15
awes
in reply to: legar

I'm on subscription but I don't see CBS2013 ... Anders

Clip1.jpg

Message 14 of 15
legar
in reply to: awes

First log in into Subscription Center.

Next try link:

http://subscription.autodesk.com/sp/servlet/download/item?siteID=11564774&id=19040082

If it will not work, then open a Case on your Subscription Center site, asking Autodesk why ACBS 2013 is not available to you.

Autodesk Technical Support.png

Autodesk has a lot of mistakes in Clients Subscription Centers - eg, for three months I had no support for ARSA 2013 because there were no product assigned to my subscription contract!!!

Message 15 of 15
awes
in reply to: legar

Thnks for your kind answer. I'll make a support request. Anders

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report