Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using the French kit RSA expert

14 REPLIES 14
SOLVED
Message 1 of 15
faisal.aaouatif
1998 Views, 14 Replies

Using the French kit RSA expert

Unable to use (install ok ) the french_country_kit_for_autodesk_robot_structural_analysis_expert_2012_2 even if im on RSA2014...

see attachement

Help needed please. 

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

You missed the attachment.

Is that that you have Robot 2014, Robot 2012 and Robot Expert 2012 installed  and you can work with Robot 2014, Robot 2012 but not Expert 2012?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 15

sorry ;

it seems that i cannot add attachement ??.

anyway Products in this machine :

RSA 2013 and  2014 installed and worked

CBS 2013 and CBS 2014 installed and worked

Spreadsheet Calculator 2013 installed and worked

Spreadsheet Calculator 2014 installed but only get blank page at openning ( 33sheet11 ) 

Expert 2012 installed but not working on full mode ( only demo )

System XP Professionnal 64 bit.

Thank you

Message 4 of 15

it seems that i cannot add attachement ??.

Try to zip it.

Spreadsheet Calculator 2014 installed but only get blank page at openning ( 33sheet11 ) 

Have you downloaded and installed the Content from the Subscription site?

Expert 2012 installed but not working on full mode ( only demo )

You should receive a separate message for  this topic. Please let me know if the solution I proposed worked for you.

System XP Professionnal 64 bit.

Mind that XP is no loner officially supported for v.2014 

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 15

Thank you Artur ,

The reinstallation of the French Kit by the .msi afforded solved the problem Smiley Happy.

Is there a solution for Spread sheet calculator 2014 ?

What is the recommeded system for Autodesk Products ( Premium Building suite 2014, RSA2014 ) ?

Thank you

Message 6 of 15

Is there a solution for Spread sheet calculator 2014 ?

To be honest based on the description you provided I'm not sure what the actual situation is. Are you able to open and use one of the provided modules selection it from the tree? Mind that the content of SC2014 is in fact the same as SC2013.

What is the recommeded system for Autodesk Products ( Premium Building suite 2014, RSA2014 ) ?

Follow the recommendations for Revit. Robot is less demanding Smiley Happy

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 15

Good Morning / Evening Artur

This point was that there is only a blank worksheet loaded, with no tree of modules.

I Have just reinstalled the product and things got Ok.

Thank you very much

Message 8 of 15

Hi Artur ,

ive upgraded my machine from XP64 to Win7 64 , but when i downloaded the Expert module from my subscription account and install it successfully ,  it dosent work.

thanks for help.

Message 9 of 15

Is there any message displayed? 

Artur Kosakowski
Message 10 of 15

Hi Artur

See attachment please.

Thank you

Message 11 of 15

Please check if you have C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\EXPERT 2012\EXPERT BA\R_PATHS.CFG file on your computer. If yes, send me this file. If not, try to uninstal calculators again, delete the EXPER2012 folder and install calculators once more.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 12 of 15

Following the path youve indicated , there is no Expert 2012 folder.

What ive got in folloiwing folder  " C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared " is :

\Structural .... and

\Uninstall toll ....

BUT , the Expert Folder is located in the following Path : " C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\" which contains folders named :

EXPERT Assemblages Bois            :   C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\EXPERT\EXPERT Assemblages Bois

EXPERT BA                                          :   C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\EXPERT\EXPERT BA

EXPERT EC3                                       :   C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\EXPERT\EXPERT EC3

EXPERT EC4                                       :   C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\EXPERT\EXPERT EC4

EXPERT Murs de Soutenement       :  C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\EXPERT\EXPERT Murs de Soutenement

EXPERT Pieux                                     :  C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\EXPERT\EXPERT Pieux

EXPERT Sections de Pont                : C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\EXPERT\EXPERT Sections de Pont

All theses folders contains a file named R_PATHS.CFG

Would you like me to send you the one related to "Expert Assemblage Bois" and the other related to "Expert BA" or all of them ?

Thank you.

Message 13 of 15

Replace R_PATHS.CFG file from C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\EXPERT\EXPERT BA with the attached one. Mind that you have to run Explorer as Admin.

Windows Exporer as Admin.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 14 of 15

Great.

It works

Thank you Artur

Message 15 of 15

where can i download this RSA expert kit? it's good for wooded asambles?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report